THINKING INTO RESULTS
|Continual bi-monthly enrolments||Min 12 Weeks (3 Months)||Selva Pankaj|
Thinking into Results (TiR) is an extraordinary system based on over 75 years of intense research into the science and mechanics of personal achievement asking and answering the question “what really makes successful people successful”?
This is a 12 lesson programme for radical personal transformation to ensure that the success mindset becomes a part of your thinking and actions, your behaviour and thus your results. Used by individuals, teams and corporations all over the world, there is NO outcome which this system has not been able to deliver.
The programme is transformational and personal. You will be guided through the programme, being mentored personally by Selva Pankaj and his team, and through online videos and training material developed by the highly successful Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher, of the Proctor Gallagher Institute.
We specialise in facilitating ‘Thinking into Results’. We work side by side with Bob Proctor, THE leader in personal development and goal achievement. Most training is based around getting people to know more, but knowing more does not equal better results. TiR is very much focused on an inside out leadership approach.
One of the reasons why this coaching program is so extraordinarily effective is because it’s an organised process to facilitate change and make a Quantum Leap to peak performance. It creates a quick and permanent paradigm shift for individuals and teams because it targets the subconscious mind.
Individual Leaders from C-Suite Executives
12 hours of online training through webinars from Selva and/or his team of consultants
12 online lessons, one to be done each week or once in two weeks
12 videos (one per lesson) by Bob Proctor and Sandy Gallagher from the Proctor Gallagher Institute
A workbook, and worksheets for each lesson to help implement the learnings
Unlimited access via email to Selva and/or his team for the duration of the course
Lifetime membership of the selvapankaj.com community
Access to monthly attendance of online masterminds
Membership of a closed Facebook group where ideas and business issues can be shared and resolved
Regular emails directly to your inbox to keep you informed of the latest developments
The self-image that is fixed in your subconscious mind will determine how the rest of the world will see you. Learn how to alter that inner self-image.
– Set goals that inspire you and help you move forward
– Begin implementing things. You will change your behaviour such that it closes the gap between what you know
and what you do
– Turn your non-productive habits to productive habits making you more efficient
– Develop your creativity and find innovative solutions to problems
– Improve your self image, worry less about competition, cooperate more and work in harmony
– Overcome personal fears and in so doing overcome barriers to success
– See the connection between your beliefs and behaviour helping you change your disbeliefs or your detrimental beliefs
– Align your thoughts, beliefs, attitude & actions to make big changes in your work
– Develop qualities of great leadership
– Feel more valued, supported and appreciated
– Be more focused and empowered leading to dramatic results in performance